- Wednesday, November 7th - Parent/Teacher Interviews. Please note that you will need to make a separate interview if you wish to speak with Mme da Costa regarding your child's French progress.
- Friday, November 9th – Remembrance Day Liturgy from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 14th - Museum of Science and Technology Field Trip. Volunteers are required to forward their validated Police Records Check to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the fieldtrip. We plan on leaving the school around 9:30am and returning around 1:30pm. Volunteers, please meet us at the school around 9:00am so we can confirm your attendance but make sure you have your own transportation to and from the museum. We appreciate your understanding on this as it allows us to minimize buses and their associated costs.
- Friday, November 16th-PD Day. No school for students.
- Please return your child’s progress report envelope. We will be reusing these envelopes for our Term 1 report cards. Thank you for helping us to be more environmentally friendly!
- Please limit the Halloween candy that is being sent to school.
Thank you for your ongoing support!