Saturday 27 October 2018

An Introduction

Hello dear parents and guardians,

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Erin Riley (the children call me Mrs. Riley) and I have been filling in for Mrs. Isenor, who is currently on leave, since mid-October. I have been thoroughly enjoying getting to know your children and the staff at St. Anne. What a wonderful place to work and play, regardless of your age!!

I have taught Kindergarten since 2010, and hold membership both with the Ontario College of Teachers and with the College of Early Childhood Educators. I have also taught grade four and five for two years with another school board.

I have a keen interest in deep, authentic learning and learning through play for children, outdoor learning, and in social and emotional health. My goal is that your children are excited and ready to learn and want to be at school EVERY DAY!

I also have children of my own; two little boys that grace my husbands' and my life with their love, joy, and vibrancy.

I welcome and invite communication between home and school, so please, do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns or information pertinent to your child's success.

Thank you,
Erin Riley


No comments:

Post a Comment